[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/337090566″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
On Episode 10 we discuss the Question of the Day: What do you when your flight is cancelled and you don’t find out until you get to the airport, an in-depth review ofAmerican Express Platinum Card (Personal) during our Cards and Points segment, took a trip to the beautiful location of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil and discuss our thoughts on using ride shares abroad.
Question of The Day
What do you do when your flight is cancelled and you find out at the airport?
- Pray to the travel gods!!
- Contact the airlines to see about vouchers and new flight plans
- Contact your credit card company to see about travel insurance
- Book a new flight
- Be mad! Lol
Cards & Points
American Express Platinum Card (Personal)
- $200 Uber Platinum Rides
- 5X Membership Points for Flights booked through airlines or American Express Travel, and for Hotels through American Express Travel
- $200 Airline Fee Credit (Pick your airline)
- $550 in Fine Hotels & Resorts Saving
- 1000+ Global Lounge Collection
- Delta Sky Club Membership
- American Express Centurion Lounge Network
- $85 TSA Pre-Check or $100 Global Entry Credit
- American Express Platinum Concierge
- Second Car Rental Insurance
- American Express By Invitation Only
- Return Protection
- And more! Learn here.
You Can Fly With Us
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Ride Sharing While Abroad
- Yes! Please do it
- In most countries it is safe
- You can learn much from the locals
- Definitely enjoy having a guided map
- Taxis can be cool
- Using ride shares allows you to get the points!