[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/339237191″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=true&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
On Episode 12, we hosted a special episode, having a live studio audience asking questions during our the Question of the Day, an in-depth review of American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card during our Cards and Points segment, and took a trip to the beautiful location of Berlin, Germany.
Question of The Day
Live Studio Audience with many questions!
Cards & Points
American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card
- $100 Airline Fee Credit (Have to choose airlines)
- Earn 3X points for airfare purchased directly from airlines.
- Earn 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and at US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases*
- The Hotel Collection, You can get 2x Membership Rewards® points per eligible dollar spent, in addition to a $75 hotel credit to spend on qualifying dining, spa, and resort activities when you book a prepaid stay of at least two consecutive nights at participating properties, at americanexpress.com/hc.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- And more! Learn here.
You Can Fly With Us