[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/332608288″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
On Episode 4, we discuss the Question of the Day: Is Global Entry/TSA Pre-Check worth the investment, cover how to hit minimum credit card spends during our Cards and Points segment, take a trip to the beautiful location of Tokyo, Japan, and discuss the difference between Being a tourist vs Being a traveler.
Question of The Day
Is Global Entry/TSA Pre-Check worth the investment?
- Don’t get TSA Pre-Check, make sure to get Global Entry as it covers TSA Pre-Check as well
Cards & Points
How to hit minimum credit card spends?
- Put your personal bills on your credit cards
- Don’t spend more than you currently do if possible
- Pre-pay bills
- You can go the route of getting gift cards, but this is a dying strategy
- Use a service such as Plastiq to pay bills that don’t take credit cards
You Can Fly With Us
Being a tourist vs being a traveler
- Take time when you are traveling
- Do not try to rush everything into one day
- Tourist can feel sometimes rushing, whereas being a traveler allows you to enjoy the moments